Saturday, November 8, 2008

We're Back!!!

My husband and I made a last-minute trip to the San Juans this weekend. We have a four-day weekend and what better way to spend it. Since Rosario is closed, we decided to try a new place. I found a great deal on a third-floor suite at Ferry Landing Suites in Friday Harbor. We caught the early ferry, and here we are. It's sunny, about 60, and windy, but really pretty pleasant considering the mainland is having rain, rain, and more rain.

So hubby is watching football, and I'm working on my book. We did a little Christmas shopping and will do more before we leave on Tuesday. Here are some pictures taken from our balcony. You can see why it's called Ferry Landing Suites.




Our room is on the top floor of ths buildng. You can see my husband standing on the balcony.



No comments: