Saturday, March 30, 2013

Release/Reader Appreciation Party--April 6-7

Next weekend I'll be celebrating the release of Down by Contact, Seattle Lumberjacks Book 3 and sending out some love to my loyal readers.

At 9 a.m., PDT, on Saturday, April 6, I'll post the contest rules. It'll be easy with lots of choices: Like my Facebook Pages and follow me on Twitter. If you already do, don't worry, you'll get credit for it. Also comments on the contest post next week will also get entries. The contest will end at 6 p.m., PDT on Sunday.

I'm still thinking about prizes, but so far:
  • First Prize:  $100 gift certificate to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, All Romance EBoooks etc. (I'm open to other bookstores if I can get a gift certificate from them).
  • Second Prize (2): $25 Gift Certificates to Amazon or Barnes & Noble or All Romance EBooks.
  • Football/Seattle Lumberjack swag packs.
  • Jami Davenport print and ebooks
So drop in next Saturday and win big!!!!!