Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I hope 2009 finds you happy and healthy.

Despite the bad economy and some personal sadness in my life, 2009 was a very good year for me professionally. SirenBookstrand bought the first two books of my Evergreen Dynasty series, Who’s Been Sleeping in My Bed? and The Dance. Both books have received several five-star reviews and sold well with my publisher and distributors.

I’m anxiously awaiting the publication of my third novel, The Gift Horse, which is #3 in my Evergreen Dynasty Series. I’m very excited about this book, which is a mainstream equestrian romance with a hint of a mystery in it. It’s due to be released early this year.

I’ve completed rough drafts of two other novels, both with football heroes. Both books are much hotter than my previous novels. I fell in love with my hero in Fourth and Goal. He’s been rattling around in my head for years. I’m thrilled that he finally found a home on the pages of a book.

I’m hoping that 2009 brings even better things for me in the writing department. I’m hoping to expand my horizons and challenge myself to write even better books and to write more on a regular basis. I’d like to further my career by increasing my readership and my exposure.

It’s my goal to complete two or three full-length novels this year and two to three novellas.

I’m also planning to attend a couple smaller conferences, Emerald City Writers Conference and Lori Foster’s Reader/Writer retreat.

I guess I'd better get back to writing.

Have a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: